วันพุธที่ 18 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Foot care within 10 minutes.

Foot care within 10 minutes.Women's feet are the main organs, partly to ensure they look good always. Because women often have to show your feet. Fashion, especially shoes, bare force. I suppose it's the same foot as the heel of the foot, I have sore legs, everywhere I go I can not do it. I'll give him a beauty salon is often inconvenient and time consuming even more money. I have no way to know the cost but also the time to be useful. Just take my time, just 10 minutes only.• The hot tub to soak feet in it for 2 minutes. Do not forget to salt water bath for the feet and the stone is rough, scrub the skin around the heel, toe to toe with each other.• When finished, wipe your feet dry. Nail care, foot to keep it straight. The contrary, according to filings with the Paralympics. So beautiful.• Then massage your feet with moisturizer Moyse concentrated. Which is applied as a cream for the feet, especially. Apply foot lotion for example. Peppermint and menthol, aloe vera and a blend of used oil, cold journey.• To keep nails strong and durable. I apply a coat of nail enamel, nail products, is the last step.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น